In May our teams attended Stowefest2023, our annual conference which was a resounding success! Over the course of three days attendees heard business updates, attended thought-provoking guest speaker sessions on topics including Diversity & Inclusion and Resilience, shared valuable knowledge and insights through colleague-led workshops, and got the opportunity to catch up with each other away from our desks.
The conference also served as a platform for recognising and celebrating our achievements. We took a step back and reflected on how far we’re come as an organisation in the past 12 months which included:
- Opening 18 new offices
- Over 1.2 million visits to our website
- Welcomed 103 new colleagues
- Celebrated 48 promotions
- Planted 300 trees for 300 colleagues
- Donated £45,000 to charities
- Became a member of Inclusive Employers
- Stowe Podcast listened to in over 30 countries with more than 7,500 downloads
- Launched a new careers site with 230% increase in traffic
- More than 300 gifts sent to say congratulations, thank you and well done!