Last week, as we welcomed more new colleagues we have officially reached a rather significant milestone – we now have 300 colleagues!
From a firm that started from a single office in Leeds, Stowe now:
- Is the UKs largest family law specialist
- Has more than 140 dedicated family lawyers
- Provides expert legal services to thousands of clients
- From offices spanning more than 65 locations across the UK
- Supported by a team of more than 80 functional specialists
We wanted to celebrate this milestone in a way that was aligned to one of our priorities as a firm – to look at the wider impact we have on our communities, the environment and the planet. So, perfectly timed with Earth Day on Saturday, 21 April, we are delighted to share the launch of the Stowe Forest!
We have partnered with The Future Forests Company, who are committed to reforestation and biodiversity projects that provide CO2 removal and large-scale ecological benefits. We have planted 300 trees – one for every colleague, and will add another tree for every new colleague that joins us moving forward, so our forest will Grow with Stowe.