Stowe’s Annual Conference was held this year in May, this was an opportunity for all of our
colleagues to come together in person for the first time since before Covid!
During the day our teams got to expand their skills and knowledge thanks to some fabulous sessions,
many run by our own Stowe team members, as well as guest presenters. These included:
- An introduction to surrogacy and fertility law
- Resilience and managing challenging behaviour
- Top tips on dealing with Narcissistic personalities within Family Law Proceeding
- Managing appeals: A case study
- Understanding clients and managing finances
- Improving your bounce-back-ability! Tips for being more confident and resilient
- Ensuring initial client meeting success
Then, after dark, colleagues from our central teams joined us to celebrate the Best in Stowe.
What a night, where individuals and teams were recognised for the incredible contributions they have made
to our success.