Join 1000+ Family Lawyers receiving the latest news, case updates and family law insights sent monthly to your inbox. Everything you need, in one place, for free.
Sample the best of both worlds! Enjoy the benefits of a national family law firm and the closeness and support of local teams. Yes, we are the largest family law team in the country, but we’re more than just that, here’s why;
- Flexible work environment: Whether you prefer working from home or the office, you design how your working week looks and we can support whatever works for you - https://careers.stowefamilylaw.co.uk/culture-and-community/
- Tailored growth opportunities: Experience personal and professional development without any limitations, our structure offers a diverse range of growth opportunities. There are no 'glass ceilings' hindering your progress, just let us know how you want to develop and we'll work together to achieve it - https://careers.stowefamilylaw.co.uk/helping-our-people-grow/
- Comprehensive support teams: We couldn't do it without them. Our dedicated support teams, ranging from secretaries to legal assistants, billing to credit control, and client care, enable you to focus on your clients and engage in the exciting aspects of family law.
- Emphasis on wellbeing: Prioritise your wellbeing, we have incorporated feedback from our network of mental health champions to foster the best approach. Additionally, we offer wellness leave and have partnered with Lifeworks to provide comprehensive physical, mental, and emotional support. Stowe will support you and your career.
- Our legal teams: We're lucky, we've got the largest internal network of family lawyers in the UK for you to get support from, there's always someone available to get advice from - https://careers.stowefamilylaw.co.uk/about-stowe-f...
- Cutting-edge marketing: Leverage our leading marketing capabilities supported by our talented marketing team. Check out some of their content, explore our podcast on Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/1hil0upAiohsIqTz6ui5nJ
- Tailored case management system: Benefit from our customised case management system featuring efficient workflows designed to streamline your processes. We're constantly thinking of ways to do things better.
Who might I be working with?
Our offices across the South West all co-work cases and socialise together and we're fortunate to have some great characters in the team, check them out;
- It’s likely you’re a Chartered Legal Executive or Solicitor within family law that’s frustrated because of a lack of progression opportunities, support, flexibility or challenge
- You’ll be comfortable leading your own caseload of private finance and children law cases with support from the team
- You’re ambitious, you want to progress your career and we'll help you do that
- You understand the need for empathy and sensitivity for clients going through an incredibly difficult period
What’s in it for me?
Read about our full benefits package here - https://careers.stowefamilylaw.co.uk/employee-bene...
- A wellbeing culture including Mental Wellbeing days, and access to counselling sessions
- Volunteering leave
- Diversity public holidays
- 26 days holiday
- Enhanced adoption, maternity and paternity pay
- Paid leave for fertility treatment
- Emergency dependants leave
- Bereavement leave
- Medicash health insurance - 24/7 GP’s, dental, counselling, gym discounts
- Training grants
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Flexible working
We know how small the family law sector is, so if you’re interested in a confidential, informal chat, call or text Mark Blackwell on 07517 994844
You don't need a cv to apply, simply fill out the 3 fields and a copy of your LinkedIn profile. Alternatively, if you're sending a cv, help reduce negative, unconscious bias by leaving out your picture, age and other unnecessary information. We only want to know the merits which make you great for this role.I'm interested