Join 1000+ Family Lawyers receiving the latest news, case updates and family law insights sent monthly to your inbox. Everything you need, in one place, for free.
Why not join a growing, progressive firm of specialist family lawyers, with a better way of practicing family law?
We’ll give you:
- Choice to work from home or the office and flexible working hours to fit your lifestyle - https://careers.stowefamilylaw.co.uk/culture-and-c...
- Personal and professional development with no ‘glass ceilings’ - https://careers.stowefamilylaw.co.uk/helping-our-people-grow/
- Focused support teams from secretaries to legal assistants, billing to credit control to client care - dedicate your time to your clients and work on the exciting stuff you trained for
- A case management system that's just for family law, no difficult systems here!
- Market leading business development/marketing capability from a huge modern-day marketing team, we've even got our own podcast, check it out; https://open.spotify.com/show/1hil0upAiohsIqTz6ui5...
Who might I be working with?
Our Hampshire and Dorset offices co work and socialise together and we're fortunate to have some great characters in the team, check them out;
Who ‘is’ Stowe Family Law?
We’re the country's largest specialist family law firm with 58 offices and over 100 specialist family lawyers. We're lucky, we've got the largest internal network of family lawyers in the UK for people to get support from - https://careers.stowefamilylaw.co.uk/about-stowe-f...
- It’s likely you’re a Chartered Legal Executive or Solicitor within family that’s frustrated because of a lack of progression opportunities, flexibility or challenge
- You’ll be comfortable leading your own caseload of divorce, finance and children cases with support from the team
- You’re ambitious, you want to progress your career and you want to develop
- You understand the need for empathy and sensitivity for clients going through an incredibly difficult period.
What’s in it for me?
Read about our full benefits package here - https://careers.stowefamilylaw.co.uk/employee-bene...
- Salary of £45-55k
- Lucrative bonus
- A wellbeing culture including Mental Wellbeing days, and access to counselling sessions
- Volunteering leave
- Diversity public holidays
- 26 days holiday
- Enhanced adoption, maternity and paternity pay
- Paid leave for fertility treatment
- Emergency dependants leave
- Bereavement leave
- Medicash health insurance - 24/7 GP’s, dental, counselling, gym discounts
- Training grants
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Flexible working
We know how small the family law sector is, so if you’re interested in a confidential, informal chat, call or Whatsapp Charlie Elsworth on 07719422590
You don't need a cv to apply, simply fill out the 3 fields and a copy of your LinkedIn profile. Alternatively, if you're sending a cv, help reduce negative, unconscious bias by leaving out your picture, age and other unnecessary information. We only want to know the merits which make you great for this role.I'm interested