Join 1000+ Family Lawyers receiving the latest news, case updates and family law insights sent monthly to your inbox. Everything you need, in one place, for free.
Join Stowe, the leading family law firm in the UK, where we pride ourselves on being not only the largest but also the fastest-growing in the country.
Why does it matter to you?
At Stowe, we are committed to staying at the forefront of innovation in both client experience and the practice of family law. We thrive on challenging the conventional methods of practicing family law, ensuring that our approach is dynamic and forward-thinking.
Dedicated exclusively to family law, we possess an in-depth understanding of the intricacies involved, down to the smallest detail. Our entire process, every team member, and each business decision are meticulously aligned with our unwavering focus on delivering exceptional client service and fostering an enriching employee experience.
Recognizing the challenges of wellness, flexibility, and work-life balance in family law, we have cultivated a refreshing and mature culture. Our commitment is underscored by initiatives such as additional wellness days, the presence of mental health champions in every office, realistic targets, substantial support, employee assistance programs, and flexibility. Learn more about our unique culture [link to more information].
Come be a part of Stowe and embark on a journey where your professional growth and well-being are our top priorities.
This role is part of our Eastern home counties team, you could be located in Essex or Kent.
- It’s likely you’re a Chartered Legal Executive or Solicitor within family that’s frustrated because of a lack of progression opportunities, flexibility or challenge
- You’ll be comfortable leading your own caseload of divorce, finance and children cases with support from the team
- You’re ambitious, you want to progress your career and you want to develop
- You understand the need for empathy and sensitivity for clients going through an incredibly difficult period
What’s in it for me?
Read about our full benefits package here - https://careers.stowefamilylaw.co.uk/employee-bene...
- Salary of £45,000-£55,000
- A wellbeing culture including Mental Wellbeing days, and access to counselling sessions
- Volunteering leave
- Diversity public holidays
- 26 days holiday
- Enhanced adoption, maternity and paternity pay
- Paid leave for fertility treatment
- Emergency dependants leave
- Bereavement leave
- Medicash health insurance - 24/7 GP’s, dental, counselling, gym discounts
- Training grants
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Flexible working