Join 1000+ Family Lawyers receiving the latest news, case updates and family law insights sent monthly to your inbox. Everything you need, in one place, for free.
Yes, we’re the largest specialist family law team in the country, but here’s why we’re different:
We’ll give you:
- Choice to work from home or the office and flexible working hours to fit your lifestyle - https://careers.stowefamilylaw.co.uk/culture-and-c...
- Personal and professional development with no ‘glass ceilings’ - https://careers.stowefamilylaw.co.uk/helping-our-people-grow/
- Focused support teams from secretaries to legal assistants, Paralegals, billing to credit control to client care - dedicate your time to your clients and work on the exciting stuff you trained for
- A tailored case management system that's just for Stowe Family Law with efficient workflows
- Market leading marketing capability from a huge modern-day marketing team, we've even got our own podcast, check it out; https://open.spotify.com/show/1hil0upAiohsIqTz6ui5...
- Focus on wellbeing – we took feedback from our network of mental health champions and added additional wellness leave, partnered with Lifeworks to offer physical, mental and emotional support
Who might I be working with?
Our offices across the Midlands work and socialise together and we're fortunate to have some great characters in the team, check them out;
Who ‘is’ Stowe Family Law?
We’re the country's largest specialist family law firm with over 60 offices and over 130 specialist family lawyers. We're lucky, we've got the largest internal network of family lawyers in the UK for people to get support from - https://careers.stowefamilylaw.co.uk/about-stowe-f...
- It’s likely you’re a Chartered Legal Executive or Solicitor within family that’s frustrated because of a lack of progression opportunities, flexibility or challenge
- You’ll be comfortable leading your own caseload of divorce, finance and children cases with support from the team
- You’re ambitious, you want to progress your career and we'll help you do that
- You understand the need for empathy and sensitivity for clients going through an incredibly difficult period.
Read about our full benefits package here - https://careers.stowefamilylaw.co.uk/employee-bene...
- Salary of £40-50k
- Lucrative bonus
- A wellbeing culture including Mental Wellbeing days, and access to counselling sessions
- Volunteering leave
- Diversity public holidays
- 26 days holiday
- Enhanced adoption, maternity and paternity pay
- Paid leave for fertility treatment
- Emergency dependants leave
- Bereavement leave
- Medicash health insurance - 24/7 GP’s, dental, counselling, gym discounts
- Training grants
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Flexible working
We know how small the family law sector is, so if you’re interested in a confidential, informal chat, call or Whatsapp Charlie Elsworth on 07719422590
You don't need a cv to apply, simply fill out the 3 fields and a copy of your LinkedIn profile. Alternatively, if you're sending a cv, help reduce negative, unconscious bias by leaving out your picture, age and other unnecessary information. We only want to know the merits which make you great for this role.I'm interested